Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Happy Holidays! by Konnie Enos

In all the hustle and bustle of having family here to visit, actually working a full-time job and preparing for today I completely spaced that I had a post to do today.

Yesterday instead of writing anything. I helped prepare things for a Christmas feast today and went with my daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter to the Giving Machine and we each picked out something to give.

If you're interested, they are still up and accepting donations through January 2, 2020. You can find locations here , just scroll down.

Now I need to be starting preparations to get our turkey in the oven, and after dinner, we're going to have family game time. Thanks to my sons, I'm positive one of those games is going to be a D and D session. Should be interesting.

Have fun today and to all my friends. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Solstice, and have a Happy New Year. And Happy Holidays (in case I missed any.)

Smile. Make the day a brighter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment