Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Apologizes By Konnie Enos


 Here it is Wednesday morning, and I haven’t got an idea in my head. All I can think about is how I didn’t get much sleep last night because I know I was tossing all night. That and I’m not completely awake now.

Racking my brain for an hour just to formulate a few words isn’t working so I’m going to have to apologize to our readers for not getting a post up this week. I’m afraid writing, well anything, is right up there with filing my taxes. I know I should do it, but I can’t bring myself to focus on it.

Even with my total lack of ideas, I also know it’s important to keep our readers apprised of the situation, so they don’t feel like everything is off-kilter in their routine. I read a blog every Tuesday, only it hasn’t been updating on its normal schedule lately. So, I personally understand that off-kilter experience.

Seeing that I fell asleep sitting here trying to come up with yet one more thing to make this post longer, I’m giving up and trying to get some more sleep. Though between the sun being up and family members moving about the house, which includes my daughter who is cooking her breakfast now, I’m sure it’ll be too noisy here for that to work for long.

Smile. Make the day a brighter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment