Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Time

Have you ever had one of those days, when you're moving right along, everything is going smoothly then you happen to glance at the clock and realize that Time was moving too fast. Suddenly, you didn't have enough hours in the day to finish everything, because just one thing was taking longer than you thought it would?

Well I've had that sort of month!

I'm not going to tell you how many times I've looked at the clock and realized that I'd spent hours more time writing than I'd planned. Nor am I going to tell you how many things I didn't get done when I should have because I was writing.

But this week I actually thought I was doing okay, and managing to get more than just my writing done then just a few minutes ago I realized what little writing I managed yesterday should have been on my blog post not my novel.

I did think about it, but I did that while I was driving to and from doctors appointments. It didn't do me much good, and I sincerely wish there was someway to slow down the sands of time, just for a little while, so I could get more done in a single day.


Until that's possible, I'll just say: Happy writing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment