Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Of Being a Busy Mom, Again by Konnie Enos


I kid you not, I was eating breakfast this morning and it suddenly dawned on me that it was Wednesday, and it was at least a quarter after seven and it was my turn to post. A post mind you which I had not written yet because I was dealing with my daughter’s doctor’s appointments.
She had one on Monday all the way over in Las Angeles which required packing, planning, a hotel, the whole thing. What we didn’t plan on was the doctor she went to see admitting her to the hospital. Yes, I’m still in Las Angeles and I was supposed to be home yesterday. I still don’t know when I will get home.
Anyway, as I was eating my breakfast I realized I needed to post something and quick, so here it is. I had plans for a longer post but life got in the way and I never managed to get it written. The woes of a busy mom.
To all you NaNoWriMoer's, I hope you are successful in making it to the end.
To my middle brother, happy birthday, today.
To my husband, happy 28th anniversary, last Friday.
Smile. Make the day a brighter day.

1 comment: