Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Last minute Rush by Bonnie Le Hamilton


Okay, here it is. I haven’t been sleeping well the last several weeks, and I spaced that I had to do a post because of it. At this moment, I’m not even fully awake, so I’m not thinking at full capacity. I’d also like to point out that Konnie didn’t say anything to me about my post not being up yet until a half an hour ago.

Yeah, that’s right, I’m the one scrambling for something to say this week. That’s usually Konnie.

And on top of all that, its already the tenth of April and I’ve only managed to edit twenty-six pages of my manuscript this month. I’d set a goal of editing one hundred pages, so something else I’m behind on.

Actually, I’m behind on a lot of things, it’s a wonder I managed to get my rent and car payment taken care of on time. Its hard to concentrate when you can’t seem to get to sleep at a decent hour. 

Then there’s the time when I had things to do and I ended up crashing for three hours. Yeah, I needed the sleep, but I also need to get things done. A lot of things. And my list isn’t getting any shorter.

All I can say is, “Konnie, don’t wake me up at 8 o’clock on Wednesday morning saying my post isn’t up.”

Had she said something sooner, I’d have had something up already, but here it is. I spaced it was my turn and she didn’t say anything until it was too late. And now I need to at least try to get through my “To Do” list, editing Forbidden Connection included.

Happy writing, or editing as the case may be, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment